Welcome, current and potential volunteers! We’re so thankful for your interest in sharing your time with our organization. (Existing Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Volunteers, you’ll find the login link to the volunteer portal below.)
After familiarizing yourself with the volunteer opportunities available at both Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and the Davis Hospice Center (located at 6000 Sycamore Road in Cheyenne), we hope you’ll see a spot that fits your interests and time, and join us as a volunteer.
For more information about volunteering at Cheyenne Regional, please call (307) 634-2273.
Volunteer at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
The Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC) Volunteer organization currently has over 125 members split between routine and occasional volunteer roles. We offer a wide variety of opportunities for volunteers to “give back” to our community and work closely with CRMC staff members to provide the best care in our region.
Membership with the Cheyenne Regional Volunteer organization is open to any adult (over 18) or student (ages 15-18) community member with the desire to meet, greet and serve CRMC guests.
We do ask that volunteers commit to 25 hours a year, either through a routine weekday schedule or by helping with occasional or seasonal projects.
Whether volunteering on a regular or occasional basis, you’ll find many options and projects to suit your interest and availability!
Routine weekday volunteer opportunities
If you would like to volunteer on a regular basis, you may be interested in one of the following areas:
- Information Desk Greeter: Volunteers welcome and direct visitors to their destinations
- The Pink Boutique Gift Shop Assistant / Cashier: Volunteers staff the shop and help visitors and employees select gifts and other sundries
- Waiting Room Host / Hostess: Volunteers offer refreshments, stock the room with current magazines and escort patients to other areas
Occasional volunteer opportunities
Many opportunities are available for those who cannot volunteer regularly, such as:
- Administrative and clerical duties, such as updating the Volunteer organization’s scrapbooks
- Serve as greeters and help with registration at hospital events
- Staffing our holiday gift wrapping booth at Frontier Mall—our Volunteer organization’s largest off-site annual fundraiser—where volunteers make bows and wrap gifts from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve
Please contact Volunteer Manager, Brenna Crawford for more information about the CRMC Volunteers or to join our team (307) 633-7513, email@example.com
Student Volunteer Application
CRMC Volunteer login
If you are an existing CRMC volunteer, you can access the volunteer login through the button below.
Volunteer at the Davis Hospice Center
Located at 6000 Sycamore Road in Cheyenne, the Davis Hospice Center provides comfort, pain and symptom management, and emotional and spiritual support for patients who have decided, with the support of their physician and family members, to forego further curative treatment in favor of comfort measures.
The ideal hospice center volunteer is caring, emotionally mature and committed to the mission of hospice care.
As a hospice volunteer, you’ll be fully trained to provide support to patients, families and friends, as well as assist with:
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
For more information, please contact the Hospice Volunteer Coordinator at (307) 633-7024, or stop by the Davis Hospice Center for an application packet. Volunteer orientation classes are offered regularly.