Your Foundation for Your Community Hospital
Mark Your Calendar!
Additional Upcoming Events
April 25 – Estate and Gift Planning Strategies
May 2 – Estate Planning 101
May 16 – Cybery Security: What You Can Do to Protect Yourself Online
June 14 – Roadmap to Retirement: Top IRA Planning Mistakes
In 1977, the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC) Foundation was founded exclusively for health care purposes, and to advance and assist in the development, growth and operation of Memorial Hospital of Laramie County. Today, the Foundation holds true to those values, in support of CRMC.
Over the years, the Foundation has consistently received generous support from this incredible community—a community that truly shares our belief in the importance of access to quality healthcare. That continual support has made and continues to make a significant impact!
- Donors have contributed more than $40 million to the hospital.
- Donors have helped to build much-needed facilities, including the Davis Hospice Center and Cheyenne Regional Cancer Center.
- Donors have made it possible for approximately $400,000 of internal grants to be awarded each year to departments across the hospital.
Thanks to the generosity of our individual and organizational donors, the CRMC Foundation is helping to improve the health and well-being of our community—now, and into the future.
Many Ways to Give
There are a number of ways to lend your support to the efforts of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Rest-assured that your gift, no matter how large or how small, will have a great impact on this community. You can give in a variety of ways, including:
- ANNUAL GIVING – through regular, recurring gifts
- PLANNED GIVING – through bequests or deferred gifts
- CRMC EMPLOYEE GIVING – through convenient payroll deduction
If you have any questions or you would like discuss your options, please feel free to contact us at (307) 633-7667.