Date: May 5
Time: 9 a.m. – Noon
Location: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Auditorium A, 214 E. 23rd St.
Are you interested in giving your professional career a boost or are you starting out on your nursing or healthcare journey? We’re looking for highly engaged, hardworking and compassionate people to fill both clinical and non-clinical positions! Join us at our recruitment fair to learn more about salaries, benefits and education assistance.
If you are currently enrolled in nursing school, or have just graduated, you’ll be able to talk to our Nurse Residency Program Director about our career opportunities.
Leaders from throughout the organization will be happy to meet with you and discuss your future with Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.
For more information contact: 307-633-7798.
Is Cheyenne Regional the right fit for you?
At Cheyenne Regional, you’ll work on the front lines of Wyoming healthcare as part of a strong, stable healthcare organization — one with big plans and a clear direction for growth. That means big opportunities for individuals with the right combination of skills, dedication and experience in evidence-based practice.
About Cheyenne Regional
Cheyenne Regional offers a comprehensive line of healthcare services, including Heart and Vascular, Cancer, Orthopedics, Women and Children’s Services, Surgical, Trauma, Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine, Rehabilitation, Transitional Care, Home Care, Hospice, Behavioral Health, Medical Imaging and Lab Services.
Cheyenne Regional offers
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term/short-term disability
- Various retail benefits in the form of discounts
Taking a closer look at Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Located just 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado
- Mid-sized city with a casual, comfortable lifestyle
- Several cultural attractions, including a symphony, an active arts community, the nationally recognized Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, farmers markets and the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days™
- Excellent private and public schools; advanced placement programs in high schools; community college with academic and life-enhancement classes for all ages
- Large retail base, including national home improvement outlets, department stores, specialty and restaurant chains
- Thirty-seven miles of walking/biking trails, four golf courses, indoor tennis, indoor ice rink
- Nearby mountains offer year-round recreation, including skiing, hiking, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, rock climbing and more