Is Cheyenne Regional the right fit for you?
At Cheyenne Regional, you’ll work on the front lines of Wyoming healthcare as part of a strong, stable healthcare organization — one with big plans and a clear direction for growth. That means big opportunities for individuals with the right combination of skills, dedication and experience in evidence-based practice.
About Cheyenne Regional
Cheyenne Regional offers a comprehensive line of healthcare services, including Heart and Vascular, Cancer, Orthopedics, Women and Children’s Services, Surgical, Trauma, Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine, Rehabilitation, Transitional Care, Home Care, Hospice, Behavioral Health, Medical Imaging and Lab Services.
Cheyenne Regional offers
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term/short-term disability
- Various retail benefits in the form of discounts
Taking a closer look at Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Located just 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado
- Mid-sized city with a casual, comfortable lifestyle
- Several cultural attractions, including a symphony, an active arts community, the nationally recognized Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, farmers markets and the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days™
- Excellent private and public schools; advanced placement programs in high schools; community college with academic and life-enhancement classes for all ages
- Large retail base, including national home improvement outlets, department stores, specialty and restaurant chains
- Thirty-seven miles of walking/biking trails, four golf courses, indoor tennis, indoor ice rink
- Nearby mountains offer year-round recreation, including skiing, hiking, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, rock climbing and more
For more information contact: (307) 633-7871.Search All Career Opportunities