Every year, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center receives many requests for support from various community groups and organizations.
Whether a request is for a cash donation, support for a local program or other community event or opportunity, Cheyenne Regional will do its best to match its limited discretionary funds with community health needs.
How to Apply
- All sponsorship requests are to be made at least 60 days prior to the event or deadline.
- Use of the Online application form to be completed by the requesting party.
Sponsorship proposals are reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Aligns with Cheyenne Regional’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan
- Supports or aligns with Cheyenne Regional’s clinical or strategic priorities
- Aligns with Cheyenne Regional’s strategic growth plans and provides the hospital with visibility in key markets
- Provides high level of visibility for Cheyenne Regional:
- Availability of budget
- Reaches communities Cheyenne Regional serves
- Reaches diverse and/or underserved populations
- Addresses a documented community need
- Sponsorships for national organizations must be centered on a local or regional event.
- Requests must provide direct health-related or community benefit.
- External agencies and organizations requesting use of property must show proof of liability insurance.
- Cheyenne Regional will not grant annual, automatic contributions to any organizations. Annual requests must be resubmitted.
Note: Sponsorship is not advertising. Contact CRMC’s Marketing Department if proposal is for advertising.
Sponsorship considerations will be given to the following (but not limited to):
- Community healthcare-related events
- Event participation or contribution
- Fundraising dinners
- Community service/development organizations
- School fundraisers
- Cultural programs/events
- Logo items/giveaways
- Internal and external requests
Ineligible Activities (but not limited to)
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Funding that benefits a for-profit organization
- Legislative advocacy groups
- Multiple-year pledge campaigns
- Annual fund drives
- Fraternal organizations