For information about donating towards nursing scholarships, please contact Victoria Fry at (307) 996-4510 or email@example.com.
- Recipient must be a Wyoming resident.
- Recipient must be a full or part-time employee of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.
- Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and provide evidence of such at the conclusion of each school semester.
- Recipient must be pursuing a degree in nursing, or an advanced nursing degree.
- Recipient must be willing to sign a two (2) year commitment to work at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center upon conclusion of his/her studies.
These scholarships are awarded annually. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to re-apply in subsequent years.
Walter Scott Nursing Endowment
The Walter Scott Nursing Endowment was established in 2001 to provide scholarship assistance to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center nurses seeking advanced degrees. Over the years, the scholarship assistance has expanded to include CNAs, LPNs and RNs.
Fran Cadez Memorial Scholarship
The Fran Cadez Memorial Scholarship was established in 2019 and provides scholarships to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center nurses seeking advanced degrees. The recipients must be a full or part-time employee of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, a Wyoming resident, and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Robert and Ellyn Phillips Medical Scholarship for Nursing and Paramedic Studies
The Robert and Ellyn Phillips Medical Scholarship for Nursing and Paramedic Studies is for students who are Wyoming residents, studying in a nursing or paramedic program at Laramie County Community College or institution of higher learning in the State of Wyoming.
Dr. Jacob and Holly Merrell Scholarship for Medical Imaging
The Dr. Jacob and Holly Merrell Scholarship for Medical Imaging provides a $2,000 scholarship per semester, not to exceed $10,000 per scholarship recipient, to a Cheyenne Regional Medical Center employee attending Laramie County Community College’s radiology program. The recipient must be a Wyoming resident.