Help us to celebrate and recognize nurses!
The Daisy Award is an international program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day. Daisy Award honorees personify Cheyenne Regional’s remarkable patient experience. These nurses consistently demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care. They are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
Cheyenne Regional’s DAISY Award Nurse:
- Is positive and professional
- Establishes a special connection with patients and families through trust and emotional support
- Is compassionate, thoughtful, and caring in all situations
- Provides safe patient care
- Does an excellent job educating patients and families
- Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team
The DAISY Award nomination formPlease fill out this form to nominate a nurse for the DAISY Award
If you prefer, you can print and fill out the Daisy Nomination Brochure and send to:
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Attn: Deb Nunley
214 E. 23rd Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001