Help us to celebrate and recognize nurses!
Cheyenne Regional is excited to announce the launch of the Daisy Award. The Daisy Award is an international program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day. Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is proud to now be a Daisy Award Partner, recognizing up to three nurses with this special honor quarterly. Daisy Award honorees personify Cheyenne Regional’s remarkable patient experience. These nurses consistently demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care. They are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community. In March, the Resource Council will finalize the nomination forms, get the flyers distributed and schedule the meeting for choosing our first 3 recipients. The timeline for the first award ceremony will be during Nurses Week 2013.
Cheyenne Regional’s DAISY Award Nurse:
- Is positive and professional
- Establishes a special connection with patients and families through trust and emotional support
- Is compassionate, thoughtful, and caring in all situations
- Provides safe patient care
- Does an excellent job educating patients and families
- Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team
If you prefer, you can print and fill out the Daisy Nomination Brochure and send to:
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Attn: Deb Nunley
214 E. 23rd Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001