Mind and Soul
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A free, 24/7 resource for employees and anyone living in their household. Provides resources ranging from self-improvement, finance, stress management and mental health assistance.
- Visit: liveandworkwell.com (Access Code: CRMC) or call (866) 248-4096
- Track your calories or download their app to your smartphone.
- To research you dietary needs
- Mindful by Sodexo is a program to help you choose the healthier options in the Greenhouse Grill. The Mindful options are market with a green tomato.
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
*Nutrition information provided by Clinical Nutritionist: Anna D’Hooge, MS, RD, LD
- 10,000 Steps A Day
- CRMC East Building 1 Mile Walking Map
- CRMC West Building 1 Mile Walking Map
- Food Diary
- How to Begin a Strength Training Program
- CDC Physical Activity Diary
- Start Walking Program
- Commit to Quit-A month long program meeting one hour a week offering support, information on the health effects, and information on the different nicotine replacement therapies. Email Molly.Maley@crmcwy.org to get more information.
- Wyoming Quitnet
- No Dips and/or Butts, Contact Lynn Fox at Foxly@laramie1.org for more information.