Cheyenne Regional provides cardiac services at the Cheyenne Regional Heart & Vascular Institute, offers a full range of cardiac testing and intervention under the direction of board-certified and distinguished Cardiologists. At Cheyenne Regional we specialize in state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to provide diagnosis and treatment for an array of cardiovascular diseases. We are committed to remaining at the forefront of technological advancements to deliver exceptional care for the community and our surrounding region.
Whether you require surgical intervention or just a few lifestyle changes, we’re here for you! We also will assist our patients in maintaining a healthy weight, blood pressure, and blood glucose and cholesterol levels to help prevent cardiac events. We set you up for success with education and guidance on a healthier lifestyle
To schedule a consultation or learn more about cardiac services at the Cheyenne Regional Heart & Vascular Institute, please call (307) 637‐1600.
Cardiac Catheterization (Cath.) Lab
- Left Heart Cath.
- Right Heart Cath.
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitoring (CardioMEMS)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Closure
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closure
Electrophysiology (EP) Lab
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablations
- Therapeutic and Primary Prevention Device Implantation
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD)
- Watchman Implants
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Nuclear Medicine Stress Test
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Stress Echocardiogram
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention for 3 years in a row (2021-2023)
- Recipient of Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award for 3 years in a Row (2021-2023)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Cardiology Services for 3 years in a row (2021-2023)
- Named among the top 10% in the nation for cardiology services for 5 years in a row (2019-2023)
- Named among the top 10% in the nation for coronary interventional procedures for 3 years in a row (2021-2023)
- Five-star recipient for coronary interventional procedures for 4 years in a row (2020-2023)
- Awarded as Wyoming’s only Primary Heart Attack Center (PHAC) by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Echocardiography Accreditation
- The first PFO closure in the state of Wyoming
- The first ASD closure in the state of Wyoming
- First Shockwave treatment in the state of Wyoming
- Five-star recipient for treatment of heart attack for 5 years in a row (2019-2023)
- Five-star recipient for treatment of heart failure for 9 years in a row (2015-2023)