Outpatient Nutrition Services
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer outpatient nutrition services at the Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Outpatient Nutrition Center, located inside the Cheyenne Regional Cancer Center building.
The FNS Outpatient Nutrition Center is staffed by a team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN) who provide individual and family nutrition counseling, Medical Nutrition Therapy, and nutrition education services for adults and children living in our region.
Outpatient nutrition services are offered to all physician clinics in the community and all areas of the hospital setting. Self-referrals are also welcomed.
Individual consultation times are available Monday through Friday. To schedule a consultation, please contact our office at (307) 633-7864.
About our team
Our team of RDNs is credentialed through the Commission on Dietetic Registration by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Licensed by the State of Wyoming Dietetics Licensing Board.
As experts in nutrition and wellness, we provide nutrition care for patients throughout the continuum of care and will help bridge coordination of care back to the patient’s home setting after hospitalization.
Outpatient nutrition services we provide include:
- Group classes (when available)
- Grocery store tour (when available)
- Individual and family counseling
- Metabolism testing
- Calculating metabolism through the MedGem Calorimeter
Areas of specialization
Through outpatient nutrition services, we can assist with:
- COPD Nutrition
- Consultation for Bariatric Services Patients
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Food Allergies and Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Healthy Eating
- Heart Health
- Home Nutrition Support – Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Kidney Disease
- Meal Planning
- Oncology Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Referral to Diabetes Education
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss and Weight Management
- Wellness & Coaching
Private insurance companies may cover the cost of nutrition consultation with a physician referral. Please check with your insurance provider regarding your personal benefits.
If you prefer not to bill insurance, we offer the following cash pay options:
- Initial Consultation: $102 (45-minute session)
- Follow-Up Consultation: $56 (30-minute session)
- Metabolic Testing: $85