Podiatry is about more than just your feet; it’s also tied to your vascular health.
At Cheyenne Regional Medical center, we know that collaboration between podiatrists and vascular surgeons is important when treating patients with lower extremity wounds and diabetic foot ulcers, many of whom suffer from peripheral artery disease.
Swelling and foot pain can be caused by poor circulation, which can be an indicator of heart disease. At Cheyenne Regional, we have an in-house podiatric physician for your convenience and to streamline your care.
If you are having consistent foot pain, swelling or foot sores that are not healing, we encourage you to make an appointment with our clinic by calling (307) 637-1600.
Conditions we treat include:
- Flat feet, high arches, heel pain, bunions and hammertoes
- Ankle sprains, fractures, foot sprains and fractures
- Nail problems including fungal infections, ingrown nails and thickened nails
- Sports injuries and prevention
- Nerve problems such as neuromas, peripheral neuropathy, and nerve entrapments
- Skin problems like athlete’s foot and other dermatoses
- Warts, corns, and calluses
- Wound care and limb salvage including amputations and reconstruction
- Tendon strains and rebalancing