When lives are on the line, you can’t afford to let joint pain slow you down. At Cheyenne Regional Orthopedics, our team has more than 100 years of combined experience. We are focused on providing each patient with personalized, expert care.
When sprains, strains, fractures or joint problems are slowing you down, Cheyenne Regional Orthopedics will not only get you back to the work you love—we’ll treat you like family along the way.
Wyoming Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Therapy
CRMC Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Wyoming Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Request an appointment today.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center provides high-quality and compassionate care for our patients with orthopedic injuries. Cheyenne Regional’s Orthopedic Services provide a comprehensive approach to patient care.
We provide quality care for sports and activity-related injuries. Our specialized physicians and surgeons understand the needs of athletes and our active patients. Our physicians are board certified and several of them are Sports Medicine fellowship trained with experience caring for high school, college and professional athletes.
Cheyenne Regional offers award-winning orthopedic services. Our treatments
and services include:
- Hip/Knee/Shoulder and total joint replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures
- Fracture management, including socket injuries and complex long bone fractures
- Hand and foot surgery
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation to restore movement, strength and function
- Orthopedic pain management
- Nerve blocks (regional anesthesia)
- Orthopedic trauma
- Pelvic fracture
- Makoplasty Robotics for Joint Replacements (Hip, partial knee, total knee)
- Computerized navigation surgery for knees
- Sports medicine treatment and surgeries
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Riser Jacket application for pediatric spine disorders
- Shoulder/rotator cuff repair
- Knee disorders
- Anterior approach hip surgery
- Uni-compartmental knee surgery
- Orthopedic disorders (arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, elbow pain)
Our bodies are designed to move—to jump, run, rotate and bend. At Cheyenne Regional, our orthopedic team provides diagnosis and treatment of the complete musculoskeletal system—bones, muscles, joints, tissue, back, neck, ligaments and tendons—to help our patients get back to their busy, active lifestyles.
When a sports injury occurs, it’s important to quickly seek the proper treatment. To ensure the best possible recovery, athletes, coaches and parents must follow safe guidelines for returning to the game. If you are an athlete or fitness enthusiast, it’s imperative that close attention is paid to the body’s warning signs.
Athletes of all ages require sport-specific training in order to prevent injury. Many injuries can be prevented with regular conditioning that begins prior to the formal sports season. Injury often occurs when an athlete suddenly increases the duration, intensity or frequency of a physical activity.
Consult with an orthopedist for treatment of injuries related to the soft tissue and bone. The extent of treatment will depend upon the severity of the injury, and may include a combination of physical therapy, strengthening exercises and bracing. In addition to treating the problem, an orthopedic doctor will develop a program of exercise and rehabilitation that will ultimately heal and restore functionality.