The exterior entrance is to the right of Gold’s Gym. There are reserved parking spots and convenient curbside drop-off availability.
You’ll want to come prepared to your appointment.
- Arrive about 15 minutes before your evaluation, there will be additional forms to fill out to give our therapists a better idea about your current condition.
- Please bring your insurance card, photo identification (example: driver’s license) and a list of any prescription medications you’re currently taking.
- Arrive wearing comfortable clothing (or bring a pair of clothes to change into). You’ll want to wear garments that will allow us to easily access the part(s) of your body that are being treated.
Our physical and occupational therapy team will provide you with an individualized treatment plan to help you reach goals in every performance area of your life (home, work, and leisure). We use the most up-to-date and evidence-based treatment techniques and strategies including blood flow restriction training and trigger point dry needling. We offer orthopedic, spine and neuro rehab; chronic pain management, COVID-19 rehabilitation, and the below specialty services:
- LSVT-BIG (Parkinson’s treatment)
- Lymphedema therapy / cancer rehabilitation
- Aquatic (pool based) therapy
- Fabrication of custom upper extremity splinting (OT)
- Custom orthotic casting (Sole Supports)
- Dizziness and vertigo treatment
- Access to Gold’s Gym equipment for more advance training, return to sport training, and familiarization for life-long fitness.