For many people, plastic surgery can mean the difference between living in physical and emotional pain and moving forward with a renewed sense of hope and confidence.
Our goal is to provide hope and healing through Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Hand surgery.
Our ASPS board-certified plastic surgeons perform:
- Lip and cleft palate reconstruction
- Reconstruction of extensive wounds
- Skin grafts of disfiguring burns
- Reconstruction following skin cancer treatment
- Reconstruction of facial bone fractures
- Breast reconstructive surgery after mastectomy
Dr. Looby is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 10 years of experience performing a full range of plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures, including:
- Breast surgery: augmentation, lift, reduction, implant removal
- Facial contouring: rhinoplasty, chin or cheek augmentation
- Facial rejuvenation: facelift, eyelid lift, neck lift, brow lift, forehead lift, ear surgery
- Body contouring: tummy tuck, liposuction, arm lift, thigh lift
He is also a board-certified hand surgeon with special training to diagnose and surgically treat problems of the hand, wrist and forearm.
Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare/UHC insurance accepted.
Considering cosmetic surgery?
Cosmetic surgery can help individuals enhance their appearance and move forward with a renewed outlook and sense of confidence.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, Dr. Joseph Looby and our team of highly skilled medical professionals can help determine what options might work best for you.
Cosmetic surgery is appropriate for people who have realistic expectations about results. Many cosmetic surgery procedures are not covered by insurance.
If you are considering plastic surgery, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you, to share how our surgical options may help you move forward with your life.