Davis Hospice Center
This distinctive inpatient hospice facility is one of the finest in the country for its compassionate focus on patients and their families. When you first enter Cheyenne Regional’s Davis Hospice Center, the view is somewhat unexpected. The atmosphere and interior environment—with vaulted ceilings, astone fireplace, beautiful woodwork, and comfortable seating areas—enhance the quality of life of our patients, by providing a relaxing home-like atmosphere during their final weeks of life.
Please scroll to the end of this page to view photos of the Center!
We pride ourselves at the Davis Hospice Center for having dedicated volunteers. Many of our volunteers have had their own personal Hospice experiences, and find comfort and joy in helping others.
- Near the main lobby, you’ll find a sitting area with a fireplace and game table for those wanting to relax and reflect.
- Settle in and read in the library, which is stocked with a variety of books.
- You’ll find sunlit areas furnished with wicker furniture and a television for your comfort and convenience
- The serenity room was created for those times of meditation, prayer or contemplation.
- Each of the 12 patient rooms offers: A window seat large enough for a family member to sleep on, private 100 square foot bathrooms with brass fixtures, locking cabinet and a closet, offset window for additional privacy and vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and visually appealing artwork and furnishings.
- A comfortable gathering place, this fully equipped kitchen provides an area for families to prepare special meals, gather for coffee and enjoy conversation and fellowship as they dine together.
- An inviting dining area is provided for all patients and families to gather and dine together in a pleasant atmosphere.
- In addition to the other gathering areas provided at the Davis Hospice Center, the media room allows children and adults to watch a movie, play video games or listen to their favorite music.
- The quiet, inner courtyard with colorful plantings, contemplative flowing water features, wind sculptures and covered patio provides an additional area to soothe, comfort and quiet the soul.
- The 29,000 square foot facility is tucked into a quiet, residential area and is surrounded by lush landscaping, flowing water features, kinetic sculptures, pocket gardens and trellises. Intertwined throughout are gentle pathways large enough to accommodate wheelchairs and even patient beds.
Donor Wall Recognition Levels
Our donor wall commemorates the large donations we’ve received from individuals and organizations. We’ve given names to each donor level, and are very grateful for the support from our community and network!
- $ 5,000 FRIEND
- $ 15,000 BENEFACTOR
- $ 25,000 FOUNDER
- $ 50,000 VISIONARY COUNCIL
- $ 100,000 CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE
- $ 250,000 HUMANITARIAN
- $ 500,000 DISTINGUISHED FELLOW
- $ 1,000,000 PATRON SOCIETY
You can get involved by donating a financial gift, or by donating your time as a volunteer!
For information about how to contribute a financial gift, please call (307) 633-7016. To become a volunteer, call (307) 633-7024.
We are located at 6000 Sycamore Road in Cheyenne, WY.