Cheyenne Regional Medical Center offers a support group for stroke survivors and their caregivers. The group is a safe and welcoming environment focused on helping participants overcome challenges by sharing experiences and encouraging one another. Meetings promote forming friendships, adjusting to new situations and helping others. Education and discussion allow members to gain realistic feedback in their journey as a survivor or as a caregiver.
- Where: Meetings are held at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center’s East Campus
- 2600 East 18th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82001
- (307) 996-4705
- When: 1st Tuesday of the month
- Who: Anyone affected by a stroke or TIA directly or indirectly
- What: Topics may include kinds of strokes, changes after a stroke, therapy options, the grief process and how to cope after a stroke.
*please note that location and times are subject to change*