Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC)’s Medical Imaging/Radiology team combines high-level expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to provide comprehensive, accurate, and safe imaging.
We strive to be the leader in advanced medical imaging for the community of Cheyenne and the state of Wyoming.
From our ACR-accredited facility in Cheyenne, our board-certified radiologists and expert staff offer both diagnostic and interventional medical imaging services that use advanced imaging techniques.
Imaging procedures we offer include:
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography (Cheyenne Women’s Imaging Pavillion)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiology Care Unit (RCU)
For more information about medical imaging services, please call (307) 633-7800.
About our ACR Accreditation
Cheyenne Regional’s Medical Imaging/Radiology is an ACR-accredited facility. That means our facility and personnel have gone through a comprehensive review to earn accreditation status by the American College of Radiology (ACR), the largest and oldest imaging accrediting body in the U.S. and a professional organization of 34,000 physicians. (Seals)
When you see the ACR gold seal, you can rest assured that your prescribed imaging test will be done at a facility that has met the highest level of imaging quality and radiation safety.
What does ACR accreditation mean?
- Our facility has voluntarily gone through a vigorous review process to ensure that we meet nationally-accepted standards of care
- Our personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform medical imaging, interpret your images, and administer your radiation therapy treatments
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive, and our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines
Why to have your imaging exam done at an accredited facility
When you see the ACR Gold Seals of Accreditation prominently displayed in the Cheyenne Regional Medical Imaging facility, you can be sure you’re in a facility that meets standards for imaging quality and safety.
To achieve the ACR Gold Standard of Accreditation, our facility’s personnel qualifications, equipment requirements, quality assurance, and quality control procedures have gone through a rigorous review process and have met specific qualifications. Every aspect of the ACR accreditation process was overseen by board-certified, expert radiologists and medical physicists in advanced diagnostic imaging.