Website Training Introduction
The CRMC website is built in WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system. There are thousands of developers and resources that can help you and work on your site, which is one of many advantages of having your site built in WordPress.
Avada is a versatile and powerful WordPress theme and builder that allows you to create any type of website you can imagine. It comes with a wide range of features, including:
- A drag and drop page builder
- A library of pre-made templates
- A comprehensive set of design options
- SEO-friendly code
- Extensive documentation and support
Custom post types and custom fields?
WordPress custom post types are a way to create new content types on your WordPress site.
- Custom post types give you more control over the way your content is displayed and managed.
- CRMC custom post types:
- Staff Bios
WordPress custom fields are a way to add additional data to your WordPress posts and pages.
- They can be used to store anything from product prices to author biographies to contact information, and they give you more control over the way your content is displayed and managed.
- Primary location, additional locations, phone, & CRMG Provider are some examples of custom fields in the Providers custom post type.
Events Calendar Pro
It includes features such as recurring events, event series, additional calendar views, calendar shortcodes, advanced widgets, custom event fields, and more.
- Adds advanced filtering to your site
- It allows you to filter your content by post type, taxonomy, custom field, and more.
- Allows you to create and manage forms on your site
- It is a powerful tool that can be used to create a wide variety of forms, including contact forms, surveys, payment forms, and more.