MyChart, Cheyenne Regional’s very own electronic patient portal, makes it easier than ever to stay on top of your child’s health information and records. For more in-depth information about MyChart, please visit our main MyChart page. Below, you’ll find detailed instruction on how to sign up for proxy access on MyChart.
Signing up for MyChart (to manage your child’s care):
- Visit mychart.crmcwy.org
- Under ‘New User,’ click ‘Request Proxy Access.’ This will take you to the poxy access form.
- Print the form, as you will need to deliver it, mail it, or fax it to the address/number listed on the form.
- First, complete the ‘Your Information’ section (with the parent or guardian’s information).
- Under ‘Proxy Access You are Requesting’ check the ‘Adult-Child’ box.
- If you are not the child’s parent, select the appropriate box under ‘Legal Guardian,’ and submit the required documentation.
- You do not need to complete the ‘Adult Patient Information’ section.
- Complete the ‘Child’s Information’ section with each child’s name and date of birth. Select your child’s primary clinic.
- Read the ‘Terms and Agreement,’ and sign the ‘For MyChart Sign-up’ and ‘All Types of Proxy Access’ sections.
- You do not need to sign the ‘For Adult Proxy Access’ section.
- You do not need to complete the ‘Adult Proxy Authorization for Release of Medical Information’ section.