Knowing that many people with neurologic disorders can benefit from a multidisciplinary evaluation and collaborative care, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center’s neurology services team works closely with physical and occupational therapies, speech therapy, pain management, psychiatry, psychology and advanced imaging services.
At our clinic in Cheyenne, we provide comprehensive care for adults (age 18 and older) with neurological conditions including:
- Autoimmune Neurological Disorders
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuropathy and Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
Additionally, the neurology services team works closely with Cheyenne Regional’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program to provide comprehensive care to patients and their families. The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program is designed to address the complex medical, behavioral and social needs of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
Services we offer
Our wide range of neurology services includes:
- BOTOX® injections for treatment of migraines, spasticity and other neurologic conditions
- Deep brain stimulator adjustment
- EEG and video EEG monitoring for the diagnosis of seizures
- Nerve conduction studies and electromyography (EMG)—used to diagnose disorders of the nerves and muscles
- Neuropsychological testing/memory evaluation
- Occipital nerve blocks for headache treatment
- Spinal surgery with Mazor X Robotic Technology
- Vagus nerve stimulator adjustment
For more information on Cheyenne Regional’s neurology services, please call (307) 638-7757.
Planning for your first visit
Prior to making an appointment, you’ll need a referral from your primary care doctor.
To make your first visit as quick and convenient as possible, please plan to arrive up to 30 minutes early to complete the necessary registration and insurance information.
Additionally, please bring:
- Completed new patient forms (see the link below to download)
- Your insurance card(s) and a photo ID
- Information about your insurance coverage
- If any of this information changes between visits, please let us know so we can update your records.
- A copy of your medical records and any diagnostic images performed outside of Cheyenne (MRIs, CT scans, X-rays), or have them sent in advance; these records could help with the evaluation of your neurological system
- All medications you are taking (or an accurate list) to each appointment
- Be sure to include the medication name, prescribed dosage and how often you take each medication
If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us 24 hours’ notice, or you may be charged a cancellation fee.