COVID Screening Tool
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center to Ease Visitation Restrictions Effective 7 a.m. on June 5, 2020
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
- All visitors will be screened for travel history, temperature, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or exposure to COVID-19.
- All visitors will be required to wear a cloth (or similar) face mask and practice proper hand hygiene by washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer.
- One designated visitor is permitted for each patient.
- No visitors under the age of 16 are allowed.
- NICU: Two parents or guardians are permitted per 24-hour period.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 18: Two parents or guardians can be designated, but only one parent or guardian can visit at a time per 24-hour period.
- End-of-life patients: Two visitors are allowed.
- No visitors are allowed in Behavioral Health Services due to social distancing limitations in this area.
- Additional visitation exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The visitor/patient screening entrance is accessible from the west side of the south parking garage.
- The emergency department is open for emergency care 24/7. Entrance to the emergency department is located at the corner of Warren Ave. and 23rd St.
Exceptions to the policy have been made for the following areas: