Cheyenne Regional now partners with Virgin Pulse to give you more options on how to improve your wellbeing – your way! The Virgin Pulse Platform gives you the flexibility to work on what areas of wellbeing are most important to you including mental health, physical activity, diet tracking, sleep, and finance. With full access to the platform online and via their mobile app you can take care of your wellness anywhere!
Virgin Pulse offers the following and more:
- Multi-feature tracking including sleep, diet, exercise, stress, finances, pregnancy and more!
- Invite friends and family to share limited access to the Virgin Pulse platform.
- Start your own challenges.
- Redeem points for gift cards or other prizes.
- Participate in wellness journeys.
To earn the premium discount in 2022 you and your enrolled spouse must complete the following by September 30th, 2021:
- Enroll and earn 30,000 points in the Virgin Pulse platform by 9/30/2021– don’t worry, it’s easier than it sounds!
Enroll by clicking the button below:
Virgin Pulse Sign-Up Employee/Spouse
Important! If your spouse is enrolled on the Cheyenne Regional medical plan, both you and your spouse must create a Virgin Pulse account and complete the requirements to earn the premium discount.
Not enrolled in medical but want to participate? You can earn a $150 gift card for completing the requirements.
Ways to Earn Points in Virgin PulseFull List of Point Earning Activities
Preventative Care Screenings
Earn 4500 points submitting your Preventative Screening Form. The Preventative Screening Form comes populated with your specific member info – so you MUST print it from your Virgin Pulse account!
How to access your form:
- Log into your Virgin Pulse account on a computer – it is not available on the mobile app
- Click the Ways to Earn button, it looks like a clipboard icon on the left side of the screen
- Under Up Next scroll down and click on Preventative Care Screenings to print the pre-populated form.
Submitting the Form:
- Fax: 503-302-0055
- Submit it electronically on the same page you downloaded the Preventative Screening Form from via the UPLOAD button.
- Form won’t download? Get it here: Preventative Care Screening Form – DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT FILLING IN YOUR VIRGIN PULSE MEMBER ID!
If you’ve been vaccinated or are planning to do so, we have an exciting development: for calendar year 2021, the COVID vaccine is worth 15,000 Virgin Pulse points! That’s HALF the points needed (employee and/or spouse) to earn either the Wellness Rate on your Medical Insurance for 2022 or to receive a $150 gift card if you are not enrolled in our Medical Insurance.
How to redeem your points:
- If you received the vaccine at a CRMC vaccination event, your points will be automatically deposited in your account within 14 business days
- If you or your spouse get the vaccine at CRMG or elsewhere, submit a copy of the front of your CDC Vaccination Record Card showing the vaccine, date, and signature of the healthcare professional* to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your 15,000 points uploaded to your account within 14 business days (Documentation deadline: 9/15/2021.)
*All personal medical information submitted to email@example.com is secure. Your information will not be shared.
Stretch your legs and help a good cause by participating in a fun run, walk or virtual event. All distances are included.
Submit proof of your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to earn a 1500 point voucher for Virgin Pulse.
Earn points supporting your community with volunteering! Earn 300 points for every two hours of volunteering up to 2,400 points/16 hours per calendar year.
Complete the Community Service Form and submit it to email@example.com to earn your points. Please allow up to 30 days for your points to be awarded. The form must be submitted by September 1st for the points to count towards the wellness requirement.Community Service Form
Submit proof of your blood donation to firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional 750 points!