Need to find an in-network provider? Below, you’ll find instructions for searching for medical, dental and vision care providers that are in-network for the group benefits provided through Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Once you find a provider using the search instructions below, we recommended that you contact the provider or carrier directly to confirm the in-network status prior to setting up an appointment.
- Log into your UMR account and click on ‘Provider Search’
- If you already have an account, go to umr.com and enter your username and password in the upper right corner. If you have not yet registered, please click on ‘New user? Register here’ to get your account started. Make sure you have your insurance ID card handy, and follow the steps as directed.
You can also call the ‘for members’ number listed on the back of your UMR insurance card.
- Click on ‘Patients’
- Click on ‘Dentist Search,’ then ‘Find a Dentist’
- Check the ‘Dental Dental Premier’ box
- Type in the location, distance, or specific dental provider or practice for your search
- Then click the ‘Search for a Dentist’ button
You can also call 1(800) 735-3379.
- Click ‘Members’
- Click ‘Find a VSP Doctor’
- Click ‘Not a Member’ (alternately, you can register and log into your account to search for a provider)
- Select the ‘VSP Choice’ network from the drop down box
- Type the location where you want to search, and click the ‘Search’ button
You can also call 1(800) 877-7195.