Cheyenne Regional now partners with Virgin Pulse to give you more options on how to improve your wellbeing – your way!
The Virgin Pulse Platform gives you the flexibility to work on what areas of wellbeing are most important to you including mental health, physical activity, diet tracking, sleep, and finance. With full access to the platform online and via their mobile app you can take care of your wellness anywhere!
Virgin Pulse offers the following and more:
- Multi-feature tracking including sleep, diet, exercise, stress, finances, pregnancy and more!
- Invite friends and family to share limited access to the Virgin Pulse platform.
- Start your own challenges.
- Redeem points for gift cards or other prizes.
- Participate in wellness journeys.
Employed at CRMC before March 31, 2022:
To earn the premium discount in 2023, you and your enrolled spouse must enroll and earn 30,000 points in the Virgin Pulse platform by September 30, 2022.
Employed between April 1 and June 30:
To earn the premium discount in 2023, you and your enrolled spouse must enroll and earn 8,000 points in the Virgin Pulse platform by September 30, 2022.
Employed in the month of July 2022:
To earn the premium discount in 2023, you must enroll and earn 8,000 points in the Virgin Pulse platform by September 30, 2022. Any spouse enrolled in your CRMC medical plan does not need to meet the requirements for 2023 but must enroll and meet the requirements for 2024.
Employed after August 1st:
You and any spouse enrolled in your CRMC medical plan don’t need to do anything to earn the 2023 discount but must enroll and meet the requirements for the 2024 requirements.
If your spouse is enrolled on the Cheyenne Regional medical plan, both you and your spouse must create a Virgin Pulse account and complete the requirements to earn the premium discount.
Not enrolled in medical but want to participate? You can earn a $150 gift card for completing the requirements.
Preventative Care Screenings
Earn 4500 points submitting your Preventative Screening Form. The Preventative Screening Form comes populated with your specific member info – so you MUST print it from your Virgin Pulse account!
How to access your form:
- Log into your Virgin Pulse account on a computer – it is not available on the mobile app
- Click the Ways to Earn button, it looks like a clipboard icon on the left side of the screen
- Under Up Next scroll down and click on Preventative Care Screenings to print the pre-populated form.
Submitting the Form:
- Fax: 503-302-0055
- Submit it electronically on the same page you downloaded the Preventative Screening Form from via the UPLOAD button.
- Form won’t download? Get it here: Preventative Care Screening Form – DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT FILLING IN YOUR VIRGIN PULSE MEMBER ID!
Health Check Survey
Earn 3000 points per program year by completing or updating your Virgin Pulse Health Check Survey. This is a quick, online survey to help you understand areas of improvement with your health. The results are completely confidential.
- Log into your Virgin Pulse account online or via the Virgin Pulse app.
- Select the Health button with the heart icon.
- Click Health Check and complete the survey.
Check out additional point-earning events in the Virgin Pulse events calendar:
Earn points for your volunteer work! 1500 points for 4-10 hours and 3000 points for 11-20 hours volunteered. Forms must be submitted by 9/30/2022 for your points to count towards the Wellness Requirements.
Earn 1000 points each time you donate blood! Complete the form below to get your points!
The form must be submitted by September 30, 2022 for the points to count towards the 2023 wellness requirement.