Extensive Training and Experience You Can Trust
Nephrology is the treatment of kidney diseases such as chronic urinary tract infections, polycystic kidney disease and even kidney stones. Other diseases and illnesses, such as high blood pressure and diabetes, can also affect kidney health.
Our nephrologists have extensive education, training and experience in treating kidney diseases and hypertension and their associated conditions, including:
- Management of chronic kidney disease (CKD) and other kidney illnesses
- Treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Care of patients requiring dialysis
- Management of anemia related to CKD
- Pre-operative evaluation for patients before a kidney transplant and coordinated care for patients after a kidney transplant
- Non-surgical treatment and prevention of kidney stones
Please see your primary care provider for a referral. For your convenience, forms for new patients are available online. You will need to bring the completed forms to your first appointment.Nephrology New Patient Forms
Medical Specialty Clinic
Address2301 House Ave., Suite 201
Cheyenne, WY 82001
HoursMonday - Thursday:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.