Who is eligible?
- Pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding women; infants or children under five years of age who are:
- Living in Wyoming
- Income eligible (if you currently receive Wyoming POWER, SNAP or Medicaid or the household income is less than or equal to income guidelines)
- Fathers, grandparents, guardians or foster parents may apply for WIC for their children.
What does the WIC Program provide?
Food, nutrition information and referrals to help pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women in addition to infants and children under the age of five stay healthy and strong.
- Prenatal Nutrition – We help you and your baby get a healthy start. Through our prenatal education and WIC foods, we can help feed your baby long before delivery.
- Breastfeeding – Breastfeeding is the best way to feed your newborn. We offer breastfeeding support, education and counseling.
- Nutrition Education – Parents often worry about their child’s eating habits. Our qualified nutritionists can give you advice for all your nutritional concerns. We can help you plan affordable meals for your family through nutrition tips and recipes.
- Healthy Foods – We provide foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, milk, cheese, eggs, juice, peanut butter, beans, whole grains, cereal, infant formula and infant foods to help your family get the nutrition they need.
How to apply?
To apply for WIC, set up an appointment with your local WIC Program.
Laramie County WIC
421 East 17th St.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
FE Warren Air Force Base WIC
7601 Randall Ave., Bldg. 207,
FE Warren AFB, WY
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.