Penicillin Allergy Assessment & Skin Testing Certification
Cheyenne Regional is excited to offer a new certification program in penicillin allergy testing. This comprehensive program is designed to develop and hone skills of healthcare providers in allergy assessment and penicillin skin testing for the purpose of improving antibiotic selection and patient outcomes following allergy reconciliation. This 15-hour program is accredited for continuing education for physicians, pharmacists, nurses, physician’s assistants and nurse practitioners.
Date and time: March 19, 2021; 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. MTN time
Location: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
214 E. 23rd Steet, Cheyenne, WY 82001
Auditorium B on the main floor.
- There are two parking garages attached to the hospital that are for free public parking and any available streetside parking around the hospital is also available.
- Maximum # of participants: 10 participants maximum
- Host organization: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
We are planning on collecting payments and our planned charges will be as follows:
- $250 for pharmacists/nurses/physicians
- 10% discount ($225) for members of Wyoming Pharmacy Association
- $99 for students/residents
- Desired registration deadline: March 5, 2021
To register, click the button below or contact Ginger Mendoza at (307) 996-4736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Click To Register