ACLS Update Class
The 1 day updated ACLS courses offers a live 9 hour course. No on-line learning is associated with this course. This course is designed for those learners that prefer hands on learning to on line learning. Students must hold a current ACLS certification to take this course.
BLS is offered in conjunction with this course offering. Opt-Out of BLS – If you DO NOT want to complete your BLS certification with your ACLS certification, you are NOT required to complete the “HeartCode BLS” link under your “To Do” tab. Please contact Paula Pyc at (307) 996-4736 or email@example.com to have your “HeartCode BLS” link removed from your HealthStream account. The BLS skills session is an integrated part of this ACLS class and opting-out will NOT decrease in-class time or permit early class dismissal.
For Non-CRMC employees or employees that do not require this course as part of the job description:
- ACLS Course fee: $195.00 (Book fee not included. Books can be checked out by hospital employees)
- ACLS Book fee: $45.00
- ACLS Pocket Reference: $15.00
Steps to Enroll
CRMC employees: Please register via your HealthStream Account (Search “ACLS” under catalog). The course title is ACLS w/BLS (optional) – One-Day Update.
Non-CRMC employees: Please contact Amanda Hubbard at (307) 996-4736 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for your class, vital information:
- Once you’ve registered for a course, an e-mail will be sent to you two (2) weeks prior to the course start date. It will contain vital information about what to expect in the class. Please make sure to check your email.
- You must obtain a book prior to attending the course. In order to obtain an ACLS book please refer to our Learning Library.
- You must complete a pretest by visiting the AHA web site listed in your emailed instructions.
- You must pass the test with a passing score to attend the class.
- Print your pretest results and bring to class.
- Print the certificate of completion and bring to class.
- If you choose to complete the BLS portion with this class, please complete your overview, eSims, and test prior to attending class. Print your certificate of completion.
- You will NOT be allowed to attend class WITHOUT submitting a paper copy of your ACLS pretest results PRIOR to the start of class. No exceptions.
- You will not receive your BLS certification without submitting a paper copy of your BLS Certificate of Completion prior to the start of class. No exceptions.
If you have further questions regarding the course, please contact Amanda Hubbard at (307) 996-4736 or email@example.com or the course director, Jessica Bucholz at (307) 996-4741 or firstname.lastname@example.org