Life Beyond Cancer: Cancer Survivorship and Follow-up Care
Thanks to advances in detection, diagnosis and treatment, more people than ever before are surviving cancer. In order to address the ongoing physical, emotional and social issues that often accompany cancer treatment and survivorship, the need for long-term follow-up care has also grown.
Cheyenne Regional Cancer Center’s Survivorship Program helps patients transition to life beyond cancer by providing support services and specialized medical care. Following completion of cancer treatment, the patient will meet with a provider whose expertise includes cancer and survivorship care.
A survivorship visit includes:
- An individualized Survivorship Care Plan for the patient and the patient’s primary care physician
- Screening for recurrent or secondary cancers
- Management of cancer and treatment-related side effects
- Referral to community resources, support groups and experts
- Counseling on health promotion and wellness
Our goal is to provide you with the support you need to live your best life beyond cancer. For more information, please contact (307) 634-9311.