Patients may receive phone calls on the patient room landline telephones between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Local calls may be made by dialing ‘9’ and then the number. Long-distance and toll calls can be made by dialing ‘9’-‘0’ and then the number. Long-distance calls cannot be charged to your room. You can make a credit card call, use a pre-paid phone card, or charge a long-distance call back to your home number. For assistance, you may call the hospital operator by dialing ‘0.’ Please note that Cheyenne Regional Medical Center restricts the use of wireless communication devices in certain areas.
TV / DVD Players
Every room has a color TV that provides commercial, public, and cable channels as well as health-education programs. Most rooms also have a DVD player. For a list of DVDs available for loan in the hospital, or if you need closed-caption TV or wireless headphones, please contact Patient Relations at extension 7768. If you experience problems with your TV or DVD player, please call Support Services at extension 7892, or the hospital operator by dialing ‘0.’
- If you have a laptop configured for wireless internet access, you can connect to our internet, free of charge. To access the system:
- a. Navigate to your control panel
- b. Select ‘WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION’
- c. Select ‘VIEW WIRELESS NETWORKS’
- d. Select ‘CRMC_GUEST’
- e. If necessary, click the ‘CONNECT ANYWAY’ control button.
- You are responsible for the content you access while on the internet.
- If you have trouble connecting your laptop or mobile device to our complimentary WiFi, please ask your nurse to assist you, or refer you to somebody who can.