Join us for this four-week tobacco cessation program focused on helping you quit tobacco ONCE and FOR ALL!
Classes meet Tuesdays from 10-11 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m. Classes will be held in-person and virtually, with new classes beginning each week. Pre-registration is encouraged but not required — and no referral is needed.
A $40 fee is required to start, but $10 is reimbursed back to you for each class that you attend.
Classes will be held at 2301 House Ave., Ste 302.
The following topics will be covered:
- Understanding Tobacco and Tobacco Addiction: Why is it So Hard to Quit?
- Exploring Motivation to Quit
- Identifying Triggers and Strategies
- Discussing Seven Safe and Effective Medications
- Forming a Quit Tobacco Plan
- Discussing Common Challenges
- Support, Discussion, Questions, Issues
For more information about the program and class schedule,
or to register for a class, please call (307) 633-7060.