Join us for this four-week tobacco cessation program focused on helping you quit tobacco ONCE and FOR ALL!
Classes meet each consecutive Monday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., with a new class beginning every two or three months. Pre-registration is encouraged but not required — and no referral is needed.
Classes will begin on January 6, 2020 and will end on January 27, 2020.
A $40 fee is required to start, but $10 is reimbursed back to you for each class that you attend.
Classes are held in our Cardiac Rehabilitation Department, located on the first floor of the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center East Campus, located at 2600 East 18th St.
The following topics will be covered:
- Understanding Tobacco and Tobacco Addiction: Why is it So Hard to Quit?
- Exploring Motivation to Quit
- Identifying Triggers and Strategies
- Discussing Seven Safe and Effective Medications
- Forming a Quit Tobacco Plan
- Discussing Common Challenges
- Support, Discussion, Questions, Issues
For more information about the program and class schedule, or to register for a class, please call (307) 633-7060.