In honor of our 150th anniversary and 150 years of serving this community, we’ve launched a brand new feature series called, “On the Map,” (#OnTheMap) that highlights departments and service areas across the organization.
Throughout the year, we’ll be featuring two or more departments each month, with the intention of providing a more in-depth look into the comprehensive and interconnected way that Cheyenne Regional provides care to this community. We’re putting these departments ‘on the map,’ so to speak, to show the value of each of our many parts and pieces.
We invite you to tune in each month to learn more about the care we provide to this community We’ll be sharing these features in posts on our Facebook page to keep you updated, too!
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Program
- TACT (Transitions Across Community Team)
- Hospice (Outpatient and Davis Hospice Center)
- WOSM (Wyoming Orthopedics & Sports Medicine)
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Self-Management Education
- Injury Prevention
- Environmental Services
- CRMC Foundation
- Laboratory Services
- Behavioral Health Services