COVID-19 Community Vaccination Efforts
Cheyenne Regional Medical Group is currently partnering with Laramie County Health to administer COVID-19 Pfizer vaccines to the following groups. Please note that we do NOT have Johnson & Johnson and we encourage patients interested in getting the COVID 19 vaccine to get what is currently available. Monthly CRMC employee clinics will continue to be offered through Occupational Health.
- Patients age 50+<
- Patients age 16 years or older with the following conditions:
- heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease and cardiomyopathies)
- obesity (BMI 25+)
- immunocompromised state from solid organ transplant
- blood or bone marrow transplant
- immune deficiencies
- long term high dose corticosteroids or other immune weakening medicines
- severe neurologic conditions (including motor neuron disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, quadriplegia or hemiplegia, progressive cerebellar disease, epilepsy, stroke and dementia)
- moderate-to-severe asthma
- hypertension or high blood pressure
- liver disease
Eligible patients who have an active MyChart should have received a notification and may simply reply to that message to be scheduled. Alternatively, patients may call (307) 432-5037. Please leave a voice message and a scheduler will call you to schedule. Depending on call volumes, it may take up to 3 business days to return your call. We appreciate your patience.
We are following all CDC and Wyoming Department of Health Guidelines for scheduling community members in a manageable and very specific phased approach. We thank everyone for their patience during this process.Wyoming Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information Wyoming Vaccination Distribution Data
Laramie County Vaccination Registration Links
You can also call our Cheyenne Regional Medical Group clinics at (307) 432-5037 to register if you have a provider within our medical group.
Where can I get more information on the COVID-19 vaccine?
To learn more about the vaccine, we encourage you to read the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet that is posted on our website.
You can find additional information about the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on the CDC website.
If other types of COVID-19 vaccines become available in Wyoming, fact sheets about those vaccines will also be posted on our website.Pfizer Fact Sheet CDC Vaccine Information