SmartExam Powered by Cheyenne Regional Health System
Diagnosis and a treatment plan in under an hour.
The care you need for many common medical conditions is now available from your smart phone or computer in under an hour! You can access fast diagnosis and treatment for these everyday conditions thanks to Cheyenne Regional Health System online SmartExams, powered by Bright.md.
SmartExam is available to adults who are established with a Cheyenne Regional Medical Group physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant (provider) and have a MyChart account with our health system. A SmartExam is provided at $40 per visit.
To get care through SmartExam, patients answer a dynamic online questionnaire about their current symptoms, medications and health history. Information is reviewed by a healthcare provider at Cheyenne Regional, who provides a diagnosis and treatment plan.
SmartExam is available 24 hours a day. Responses are provided:
- 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays
Log into your MyChart account with Cheyenne Regional Medical Group.
Don’t have one? If you have seen a CRMG provider within the last 36 months activate a MyChart account.
Complete your exam.
SmartExam is available 24 hours a day. (Responses are provided from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays.)
Feel better faster.
One of our providers will review your symptoms and get back to you in under an hour. You won’t be charged the SmartExam fee unless we make a diagnosis.
Advantages of SmartExam
- It is convenient and can be used anywhere, any time. No appointment is needed!
- Access to this convenient care means you can feel better faster.
- All data, including your credit card number and health information, are protected.
- Prescriptions can be sent automatically to the Wyoming pharmacy of your choice.
- Patients will continue to receive high-quality care from their trusted Cheyenne Regional Medical Group providers.
- No need to take time off from work or worry about arranging transportation.
- There is no wait, no waiting room and no need for video.
- It’s affordable. Only $40 for a diagnosis and treatment plan. You won’t be charged unless we make a diagnosis.
If a SmartExam provider determines that a patient needs to be seen in person, Cheyenne Regional Medical Group will help the patient schedule an appointment with a primary care provider. Patients will not be charged the $40 fee if they cannot receive care through SmartExam.
Some of the many conditions that your CRMG Primary Care Provider can treat via SmartExam:
- Cough, cold, allergies
- Pink eye
- Ear pain
- Bladder infection/urinary tract infection
- Yeast infection
- Sore throat
- Sinus pain or pressure
- Burn or sunburn
- Low back pain
- Birth control
- Tobacco Cessation