Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Rehabilitation are medically-supervised programs designed to help you improve your health and well-being. Both of these programs have received national accreditation.
Our rehabilitation specialists create an individualized program for each patient. The aim of this program is to help individuals in the following ways:
- To better understand the illness
- To recover after a heart attack or heart surgery
- To prevent future hospital stays
- To address risk factors that lead to coronary heart disease and lung problems
- To adopt healthy lifestyle changes, including a heart-healthy diet, physical activity and stress management
- To improve overall health and quality of life