The Walter Scott Nursing Endowment was established in 2001 to provide scholarship assistance to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center nurses seeking advanced degrees. Over the years, the scholarship assistance has expanded to include CNAs, LPNs and RNs. The Fran Cadez Memorial Scholarship was established in 2019. The Robert and Ellyn Phillips Medical Scholarship for Nursing and Paramedic Studies is for students who are Wyoming residents, studying in a nursing or paramedic program at Laramie County Community College or institution of higher learning in the State of Wyoming.
- Recipient must be a Wyoming resident.
- Recipient must be a full or part-time employee of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.
- Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and provide evidence of such at the conclusion of each school semester.
- Recipient must be pursuing a degree in nursing, or an advanced nursing degree.
- Recipient must be willing to sign a two (2) year commitment to work at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center upon conclusion of his/her studies.
These scholarships are awarded annually. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to re-apply in subsequent years.For more information about donating towards nursing scholarships, please contact Victoria Fry at (307) 996-4510 or email@example.com.
Nursing Scholarship Brochure Scholarship Application Phillips Medical Scholarship