June 4, 2020
Cheyenne, WY—Cheyenne Regional Medical Center officials announced today that the hospital’s visitor restrictions will be eased on June 5 due the stabilization of COVID-19 metrics in the community. The visitor policy will continue to be reviewed and modified as needed to ensure the safety and well-being of CRMC patients, visitors, employees and medical staff.
CRMC Visitor Policy Updates, Effective Friday, June 5, at 7 a.m.
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
- All visitors will be screened for travel history, temperature, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or exposure to COVID-19.
- All visitors will be required to wear a cloth (or similar) face mask and practice proper hand hygiene by washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer.
- One designated visitor is permitted for each patient.
- No visitors under the age of 16 are allowed.
- Exceptions to the policy have been made for the following areas:
- NICU: Two parents or guardians are permitted per 24-hour period.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 18: Two parents or guardians can be designated, but only one parent or guardian can visit at a time per 24-hour period.
- End-of-life patients: Two visitors are allowed.
- No visitors are allowed in Behavioral Health Services due to social distancing limitations in this area.
- Additional visitation exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The visitor/patient screening entrance is accessible from the west side of the south parking garage.
- The emergency department is open for emergency care 24/7. Entrance to the emergency department is located at the corner of Warren Ave. and 23rd St.