Want to become a part of Wyoming’s leading healthcare organization?
Nationally recognized for its high standard of care and state-of-the-art technology, Cheyenne Regional is a great place to practice medicine. Our physicians are supported by a highly qualified team of nurses, nursing assistants, allied health professionals, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other professionals who are dedicated to ensuring positive patient outcomes. Cheyenne Regional offers a comprehensive line of healthcare services, including Cardiovascular, Cancer, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Women and Children’s Services, Surgical, Trauma, Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine, Rehabilitation, Transitional Care, Home Care, Hospice, Behavioral Health, Medical Imaging and Lab Services. Our work environment is collegial, supportive and focused on nurturing and improving the health of individuals and the quality of life for our community. If we sound like the right fit for you, call Cheyenne Regional at (307) 633-7767 to learn more about our physician opportunities.
Take a closer look at Wyoming’s leading healthcare organization
- Located 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado
- Salary same as large metro areas; unique incentive packages
- Level II Trauma Center
- Ideal for starting your medical practice
- No state income tax
- Variety of professional jobs for spouses, including state government
- Mid-sized city; nice lifestyle
- Several cultural attractions, including a symphony, an active arts community, the nationally recognized Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, several farmers markets and the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days™
- Excellent schools, both private and public; advanced placement programs in high schools; community college with academic and life-enhancement classes for all ages
- Large retail base, including national home improvement outlets, department stores and a variety of restaurants
- Thirty-seven miles of walking/biking trails, four golf courses, indoor tennis, indoor ice rink
- Several nearby mountain ranges offer year-round recreation, including skiing, hiking, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, rock climbing and more