The Walter Scott Endowment Scholarship was established in 2001 to provide scholarship assistance to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center nurses (RNs) seeking advanced degrees. Over the years, the scholarship assistance has expanded to include CNAs and LPNs as well.
Currently, the Walter Scott Nursing Endowment has the ability to award four (4) $2,000.00 scholarships per year. Both applicants who qualify and are not awarded and previous scholarship recipients will be encouraged to re-apply for the award in subsequent years.
- The recipient must be a Wyoming resident.
- The recipient must be a full or part-time employee of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.
- The recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and provide evidence of the GPA at the conclusion of each school semester.
- The recipient must be pursuing either a degree in nursing or an advanced nursing degree.
- The recipient must be willing to sign a commitment to work at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center for two (2) years following the conclusion of his/her studies.
To learn about application deadlines and more details, please contact the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Foundation at (307) 633-7667.Walter Scott Endowment Scholarship Application
Would you like to donate to this scholarship fund?
Your generous donation to the Walter Scott Nursing Endowment at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center will help to develop this community’s next generation of medical leaders and ensure that quality medical care continues to be available in this area.
Please help us to grow the fund!
All donations to the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Foundation are tax-deductible.