Cheyenne Regional’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) committee is dedicated to providing diverse, multidisciplinary educational opportunities that will broaden perspective, enhance professional competence and performance, and improve patient outcomes.
The continuing nursing education hours request is available to issue approved educational hours for your next learning event. CRMC is an Approved Provider Unit for Nursing Contact Hours through the Western Multi-State Division (through the ANCC). In order to help make sure we can process your request in a timely manner please make sure to complete this application fully.
The application for continuing nursing education programs must be initiated a minimum of 2 months prior to the event. Once you have completed the steps of the application (outlined below), please e-mail all your materials to Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Hours Request Application Process
1. Email email@example.com for the application form.
2. The following documents must be included in your application:
- There are several attachments within the body of the application. The instructions regarding each attachment are located on page 7 of the initial application.
3. Once your application has been received, the materials will be reviewed by the approval committee. If deemed necessary, application materials may be returned to you for revision. Final materials will need to be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the education activity.
4. Please submit all marketing materials and communications regarding your offering with your packets of materials. You must include the following statement in all communications, marketing materials, certificates and other documents that refer to the activity:
- “Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.”
5. Post-Activity Information:
After your event, you will receive an e-mail requesting the following items to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of the course date:
- Copies of Completed Attendance forms (attachment 7)
- Copies of evaluations (attachment 8)
- Changes to the program, agenda, speaker list, etc. (as they apply)
- Summative Evaluation (attachment 9)
- CRMC Application Process Evaluation (This will be e-mailed to you with your final paperwork)
We look forward to working with you on your activity. Please contact Cindy Smith at (307) 996-4738 or email@example.com for further questions and/or assistance.
Approved Provider Fees for Non-Cheyenne Regional Activities
- Activities must be submitted 60 days prior to event in order to avoid late fees.
- Fees are based on the number of contact hours under review/being offered during the activity. (Review the chart below for fee details.)
- Fees must be submitted with the application and are non-refundable once the review process has begun.
- The CE review fee can be paid by check (payable to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center) or credit card.
- An activity will not be sent to the review panel until fees have been received.
|Number of Contact Hours||Fee|
|>7.1||$200.00 plus $15/contact hour to max of $500.00|
NOTE: There will be a late fee for applications that are received 20-15 business days prior to the activity. If you have any questions regarding fees prior to submission of your application, please contact Cynthia Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 996-4738).