Are you looking for a way to get more Continuing Education (CE) hours? The CE center through HealthStream can help.
What can the CE Center do for you?
- Provides free CE credits
- Provides multidisciplinary program materials
- Offers CEs for Nurses, CNAs, Respiratory therapists, OTs/PTs, dietitians and more
- Provides enrollment in certification prep courses to help staff prepare for national certifications
- Education is flexible and can be accessed when it’s convenient
- Provides the freedom to choose from a variety of programs that match your interests
- The HealthStream CE center has more than 2,400 courses to choose from
Accessing the CE Center
Follow the steps below to access the CE Center on HealthStream.
1. Log into your HealthStream account with your username and password.
2. Select the ‘Catalog’ link on the tool bar.
3. Select the blue ‘CE Center’ link on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Once you’re in, you can search for topics by specialty, or search for certification courses.
If you have questions or require help utilizing the CE Center, please contact Heidi Tatum (at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 996-4733).