Clinical Education Learning Library
Cheyenne Regional has a reference library with education materials for all certification courses offered in-house. If you are a CRMC employee and your course requires a course book or manual, you will need to come to the Clinical Education Department to check out required materials. The Clinical Education Department is located on the first floor of the West building, across from the administration hallway. If you have further questions regarding books, please contact Paula Pyc (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kerrie Twito (email@example.com).
Books / Manuals Available for Check Out:
- Loaner books
- Books for AHA courses (including Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and NRP are loaner books. These books can be checked out and borrowed for the duration of the course. Once the class is over, books will need to be returned. The cost of books that are not returned will be automatically deducted from the employee’s paycheck.
- Other courses require that a course book be provided for every participant of the class. If you are a CRMC employee and are enrolled in one of these courses, you will be provided with a book. These courses include ENPC, TNCC, and LPN IV certification courses.
Laptop Check Out
Clinical Education has 15 laptops available for check out, to aid in training and educational activities. If you’re interested in checking out a laptop to meet your educational course needs, please contact Tess Taylor (at (307) 996-4743) for more details.
Training Rooms Available
Staff members have the ability to schedule an auditorium, meeting room or classroom via their Outlook calendars. To schedule, ‘invite’ the room to the meeting by clicking on the Scheduling Assistant and entering the name of the room in the ‘To’ line. You can check room availability first by inviting the room as an attendee, and then clicking on the Scheduling assistant.
When scheduling a room, please be specific about what you need.
- In order to assure that your room is set up in the manner that you require (for the Auditoriums, Classrooms, or Meeting Rooms), please make sure to indicate the type of room setup that you need (i.e. classroom style, presentation style, how many tables and chairs, etc.).
- Please indicate in the notes area of the Outlook invite whether you require additional equipment (such as easels, a podium, etc.).
Classrooms in the East Building
Available classrooms are listed below by name and capacity.
- Capital Classroom – 27 people
- Cheyenne Classroom – 21 people
- Crow Creek Classroom – 15 people
- Gannett Peak Classroom – 26 people
- Grand Teton Classroom – 68 people
- Legion Park Classroom – 28 people
- Warren Classroom – 22 people
- White Buffalo Classroom – 16 people
- Wrangler Classroom – 15 people