The enrollment process includes an in-home interview to answer any questions about the program. Call (307) 773-8112 for more info.
Wyoming PACE at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health and supportive services program designed to assist seniors who want an alternative to long-term care placement.
The mission of Wyoming PACE is to enable the aging population to live with dignity within their communities. PACE allows for participants to stay within their own homes while providing family members and care givers with needed professional guidance, physical relief and emotional support.
- The cost, if any, varies on whether you are eligible for Medicare or Medicaid programs
- If you are eligible for Medicaid or have Medicare and Medicaid, there is no cost
- Those without Medicare or Medicaid may pay privately for PACE
- PACE participants may be fully or personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-network services
If at any time you are permanently placed in a nursing facility, you may be responsible for a portion of your care.
People must meet the following requirements for Wyoming PACE:
- 55 years of age or older
- Meet the criteria for admission to a nursing facility
- Be able to live in the community with Wyoming PACE support without jeopardizing your current health or safety
- Live in Laramie County
- On-site physician access with personalized care tailored to your needs
- Primary and specialty medical care including dental, audiology, optometry and podiatry
- Nursing and social work
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Hospital and emergency care
- Prescription drug coverage and management
- Lab tests and diagnostic procedures
- Meals and nutritional counseling
- Personal care
- Home care
- Adult day care
- Transportation services (accessible)